Quality Ghostwriting for Your Book, Blog Posts or Video Scripts.
I do professional level work and you get all the credit and profits. See my credentials here.
Full-Length Books (25,000 words or more)
The plan is a simple one
- You tell me the topic you have in mind. Almost anything (See FAQ below).
- If you have case studies or have done some research, you send it to me at the start of the project. If you have no research, that’s okay too. Just send me a list of ideas that are important to you.
- As part of my research, I usually interview clients in person or by Skype, especially when I write a biography, company or family history.
- I create a detailed outline that you approve. I then write the book and you approve first and final drafts.
- You get to claim full authorship for a book you’ll be proud of, get all the profits it generates, and the acclaim that comes from being a published author. Upon full payment, I issue a copyright assignment and you own the copyright.
Let me write your business-related book, biography, family history, corporate or organization history.
- Personal service
- Fast, efficient, quality writing.
Print Books & Ebooks: Custom quotes based on your project needs
- Pricing from 12 cents per word. Actual price is determined by the scope of the work, the amount of research required, and travel or other book-related expenses if any.
- Price includes copy editing.
- Deadlines that meet your needs. Full-length print books completed in 90 days or less. Shorter ebooks in 30 days or less. I take pride in my professionalism which includes meeting deadlines.
- Publishing services (book cover, interior book design, and typesetting) are also available. See my bookcraft packages here.
You own the completed book, so you control its price and distribution. You receive tremendous value for your investment.
Click here to see some of the books I have written under my own name (menu in right column). Books written for clients do not appear due to confidentiality agreements. My name will not appear in your book either (if you wish)–you get full credit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Blog Posts or Articles for Your Site
I’ll write unique, creative blog posts for your business or professional website. Most are in the 750 to 1,500-word or more range.
- Prices start at 12 cents per word for individual posts. I write on retainer, not speculation.
- This fee includes research, writing, one revision, copy editing, and up to three different keyword phrases you provide. There is an additional fee if you want me to do keyword research.
Batch jobs are when you order and pay for at least 10 articles at the same time. It is ideal if you need to populate a new blog with traffic-getting posts, or if you want to drip-feed one each week to your clients over a 10-week period. You’ll get them all delivered at the same time, so it’s your choice.
- Each post in the batch based on the specific topic of your blog (not diverse topics). Each post is unique but addresses a different aspect of your site topic. We agree on blog titles and outlines before I write the articles.
- Bonus. When you contract with me to write and batch deliver 10 unique posts on a related theme at the same time (totaling at least 7,500 words), I offer a free 11th article of equal average word count.
I have written thousands of blog posts and have developed a professional philosophy about article structure and length, and search engine optimization (SEO). See the book I wrote on this topic.
Your video script needs special attention. It may be a YouTube video, Explainer or even a full course curriculum. I can write all types. You can see examples of my work on this site.
I also have the skills to produce finished videos for any purpose. I specialize in “desktop videos” utilizing Camtasia and other tools. View samples lessons of online courses here. See an example of one of my scripted “talking head” videos here. See simple book commercial samples here.
Contact me with your specific needs and I’ll provide a custom quote. Get the script or a completely produced video.
See my payment terms for all types of projects here.
Have further questions? Please contact me.
* Books I write about professional topics like law, accounting and medicine require vetting by a professional in the field to help guard against errors and omissions. If you, as my client, don’t have professional credentials in the field, then there is an extra fee for technical review by an appropriate professional practitioner.